THE KEEP CLIPTM
The ARC Keep ClipTM offers a cost effective solution for keeping commercial ceiling tiles in place under real world adversity. Our Keep ClipTM absorbs accidental impact, then springs the tile back in place.
This grid/tile accessory permits easy access to the plenum from anywhere in the field, and controls panel flutter with vestibules and outdoor installations.
The Keep ClipTM is available from your OEM ceiling tile supplier / manufacturer. All our products are manufactured in the USA under ISO-9001 standards and RoHS directives.
Our size graduated line of Keep ClipTM is designed for lay-in panels ½" to 2 ½" thick and 1 ¼ to 1 ½" tall grid.
For ceilings that take a beating the Keep ClipTM is the perfect all purpose grid/tile accessory for areas of high abuse, wind danger, particulate migration control into a work area/clean room or a hold down accessory to simplify tile cleaning.
Other metal grid fasteners, brackets or accessories are available as custom products, private labeled to your specifications. All of this backed by over 30 years of metal fabricating experience and manufactured under ISO-9001 standards and RoHS directives.
- Compatible with most lay-in ceilings, such as mineral fiber board, metal and encapsulated backing tiles.
- Designed for 1 1/2" tall, bulb style grid. Also fits 1 1/4'' tall grid.
- 100 percent plenum access.
- Spring steel construction.
- Zinc plated for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Not visible from below the ceiling surface, so as not to interfere with the ceiling surface aesthetics.
- Easy snap-on assembly during ceiling installation, repair or remodeling.
- Panel Thickness ARC Product
1/2" to 1" ARC-100
1 1/2" to 2 1/2" ARC-200
- Twenty-five Keep ClipsTM per 100 square feet plus 50 clips per 100 lineal feet of the longest sides of the room.
- Tiles can be removed and replaced without removing the Keep ClipTM.
The Keep ClipTM from American Retention Components, Inc.
retentionclip.com firstname.lastname@example.org 828-400-7419